Portable new generation multifunctional device ST-500 PIRANHA is designed to detect various types of active eavesdropping devices, which transmit information using radio channel, wires and infrared channel.
- Detection and localization of radio transmitting eavesdropping devices; Identification of digital protocols of detected radio signals: GSM, CDMA, Bluetooth, LTE, Wi-Fi;
- Identification of base station signals and mobile digital communication devices;
- Detection and localization of active wired eavesdropping devices;
- Activation of electret cable microphones by applying bias voltage in-line;
- Detection and localization of eavesdropping devices, which are transmitting information in the infrared range.
FUNCTIONALLY THE DEVICE CONSISTS OF FOUR DETECTION CHANNELS.
1. SELECTIVE HF DETECTOR - for detecting of analog and digital (using GSM, LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi standards) radio transmitting eavesdropping devices in the frequency range of 20-6000 MHz;
2. IR DETECTOR - for detecting of IR transmitters (eavesdropping devices that use infrared frequency band to transmit the information);
3. WIRED RECEIVER - for detecting of high-frequency signals of eavesdropping devices that transmit information via power and low-current wire lines in the frequency range 100 kHz - 180 MHz;
4. LOW FREQUENCY AMPLIFIER - for detecting of the low-frequency signals of eavesdropping devices.
ST-500 PIRANHA allows analyzing detected signals in spectrum analyzer and oscilloscope modes. The device
is controlled by using a convenient 12-button keyboard. Connecting the device to a PC and using the original software significantly increases the search capabilities of the device.
The interface of the device is simple and intuitively clear. During development of ST-500 PIRANHA the long-term operating experience of previous modifications of the PIRANHA device has been taken into account.